On October 13, 2019, Dr. Miguel Villarroel Vice President of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent, officially visited the Governor General of Saint Lucia, his Excellency Sir Emmanuel Neville Cenac. During this visit, the general situation of the humanitarian activities carried out in the Caribbean country was discussed.
- Visit to the National Society of the Italian Red Cross | Rome – Italy
- Consesus Forum of Rome 2.0 – Towards a humanitarian drug coalition policy | Rome – Italy
- Private meeting at the premises of the Red Cross of Saint Lucia with the President of the National Society of the Red Cross of Saint Lucia Mr. Huber Pierre | Castries – Saint Lucia
- Press conference before the media | Castries – Saint Lucia
- Meeting with the Governor General of Santa Lucia, his Excellency Sir Emmanuel Neville Cenac | Castries – Saint Lucia