On September 21, 2019, Dr. Miguel Villarroel Vice President of the IFRC, visited in the company of Dr. Francesco Rocca President of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, Mrs. Terez Curri President of the Cross Red of the Bahamas and Mr. Walter Cotte, Regional Director for America, the facilities of the Kendal Isaac Gym, facilities enabled as a refuge for more than 1000 people who are in a situation of great vulnerability after the natural catastrophe resulting from Hurricane Dorian.
- Consesus Forum of Rome 2.0 – Towards a humanitarian drug coalition policy | Rome – Italy
- Private meeting at the premises of the Red Cross of Saint Lucia with the President of the National Society of the Red Cross of Saint Lucia Mr. Huber Pierre | Castries – Saint Lucia
- Press conference before the media | Castries – Saint Lucia
- Meeting with the Governor General of Santa Lucia, his Excellency Sir Emmanuel Neville Cenac | Castries – Saint Lucia
- 70th Anniversary of the Red Cross of Saint Lucia | Castries – Saint Lucia