The XVIII Inter-American Conference of National Red Cross Societies was held in Guayaquil, Ecuador, from June 4 to 7, 2007. More than 400 representatives of 35 National Societies of the Americas discussed the advances of the Movement in the continent since the last Conference held in Chile in 2003. The future of the Red Cross in the region was also discussed in detail, establishing as priority the work with communities.
- Visit of Dr. Miguel Villarroel to the Headquarters of the Dominican Red Cross
- Elections of the Board of Directors of the Sectional Executive Committee of the Capital District, of the Venezuelan Red Cross
- Virtual Meeting of the Governing Board of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Virtual meeting of President and Vice Presidents of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Meeting of the Inter-American Regional Committee of the Red Cross (CORI)