On the 30th of January of 2011, a Special Committee of Venezuelan Red Cross (C.R.V.) was held with the participation of all Committees of the National Society, in the framework of celebration of the 116 Anniversary of founding this institution. In said meeting, presided by Dr. Villarroel, topics of great interest for the C.R.V. were discussed.
- Visit of Dr. Miguel Villarroel to the Headquarters of the Dominican Red Cross
- Elections of the Board of Directors of the Sectional Executive Committee of the Capital District, of the Venezuelan Red Cross
- Virtual Meeting of the Governing Board of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Virtual meeting of President and Vice Presidents of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Meeting of the Inter-American Regional Committee of the Red Cross (CORI)