On October 17, 2019, Dr. Miguel Villarroel accompanied the President of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies in the Consensus Forum of Rome 2.0 (Towards a humanitarian drug coalition policy). This event was chaired by Mr. Massimo Barra (president of the Villa Maraini Institute) with the participation of a large international participation.
- Visit to the National Society of the Italian Red Cross | Rome – Italy
- Consesus Forum of Rome 2.0 – Towards a humanitarian drug coalition policy | Rome – Italy
- Private meeting at the premises of the Red Cross of Saint Lucia with the President of the National Society of the Red Cross of Saint Lucia Mr. Huber Pierre | Castries – Saint Lucia
- Press conference before the media | Castries – Saint Lucia
- Meeting with the Governor General of Santa Lucia, his Excellency Sir Emmanuel Neville Cenac | Castries – Saint Lucia