The Conference of Asia and Pacific in the coasts of the Dead Sea was celebrated. It concluded with the unanimous approval of “Amman´s Commitments”, a clear call for action that shall guide the humanitarian program of Red Cross and the Red Crescent Societies in the region for the next four years. More than 160 delegates of the Red Cross and the Red Crescent Societies in 50 countries agreed in the necessity to expand action areas including, lifesaving, reduction of disaster related to risks, the creation of a higher culture of volunteerism, improvement of preparation against pandemic events and an adequate usage of humanitarian diplomacy in relation to necessities of vulnerable communities.
- Visit of Dr. Miguel Villarroel to the Headquarters of the Dominican Red Cross
- Elections of the Board of Directors of the Sectional Executive Committee of the Capital District, of the Venezuelan Red Cross
- Virtual Meeting of the Governing Board of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Virtual meeting of President and Vice Presidents of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Meeting of the Inter-American Regional Committee of the Red Cross (CORI)