On March 10, 2020, Dr. Miguel Villarroel (Vice President of the Red Cross and Red Crescent) met in Panama City, with different representatives of the national societies of the American continent, on the occasion of the celebration of the Seminar organized by the Federation on Humanitarian Diplomacy.
- Visit of Dr. Miguel Villarroel to the Headquarters of the Dominican Red Cross
- Elections of the Board of Directors of the Sectional Executive Committee of the Capital District, of the Venezuelan Red Cross
- Virtual Meeting of the Governing Board of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Virtual meeting of President and Vice Presidents of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Meeting of the Inter-American Regional Committee of the Red Cross (CORI)