On September 21, 2019, a meeting was held between Dr. Francesco Rocca (President of the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent), Dr. Miguel Villarroel (Vice President of the IFRC), Mrs. Terez Curri (President of the Bahamas Red Cross), and Mr. Walter Cotte (IFRC Regional Director) with volunteers and administrative staff of the Bahamas Red Cross, as well as the entire Federation team that is established at the headquarters of The Bahamas Red Cross in the capital of the country.
- Visit of Dr. Miguel Villarroel to the Headquarters of the Dominican Red Cross
- Elections of the Board of Directors of the Sectional Executive Committee of the Capital District, of the Venezuelan Red Cross
- Virtual Meeting of the Governing Board of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Virtual meeting of President and Vice Presidents of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Meeting of the Inter-American Regional Committee of the Red Cross (CORI)