Between March 27th and 29th, 2015, the XX Inter American Conference of the Red Cross was held in the city of Houston, USA. With the participation of 34 National Societies from the American continent and many guests from different parts of the world the conference was successfully developed. The opening ceremony was attended by the President of CORI Annabella Folgar. Within the framework of this event, the authorities corresponding to the Inter-American Regional Committee of the Red Cross (CORI) were elected. It was composed as follows: Dr. Juan Cueva, President of the Red Cross of Ecuador (President), Jose Juan Castro (President of the Red Cross of Honduras) Vice President, Mr. Jean Pierre Guiteau, President of the Red Cross of Haiti (Secretary), Dr. Jose Benjamin Ruiz President of the Salvadoran Red Cross (Treasurer), Nivea Garcia de Merhoff (Presbyterian of the Uruguayan Red Cross) and Mrs. Marja Naarendorp (President of the Red Cross of Suriname) as members.
- Consesus Forum of Rome 2.0 – Towards a humanitarian drug coalition policy | Rome – Italy
- Private meeting at the premises of the Red Cross of Saint Lucia with the President of the National Society of the Red Cross of Saint Lucia Mr. Huber Pierre | Castries – Saint Lucia
- Press conference before the media | Castries – Saint Lucia
- Meeting with the Governor General of Santa Lucia, his Excellency Sir Emmanuel Neville Cenac | Castries – Saint Lucia
- 70th Anniversary of the Red Cross of Saint Lucia | Castries – Saint Lucia