Between the 4th and 5th of October of 2012, the meeting of countries of the Americas was held in the city of Miami, Florida, United States of America. Said meeting had the attendance of more than 30 National Societies, who mainly worked with the Red Cross Chapters of Great Miami and Keys areas, Florida State, in search for integral solutions against natural disasters faced by the Caribbean and Central American areas every year.
- Visit of Dr. Miguel Villarroel to the Headquarters of the Dominican Red Cross
- Elections of the Board of Directors of the Sectional Executive Committee of the Capital District, of the Venezuelan Red Cross
- Virtual Meeting of the Governing Board of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Virtual meeting of President and Vice Presidents of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Meeting of the Inter-American Regional Committee of the Red Cross (CORI)