Between October 4th and 5th, 2013, the meeting of the American countries was held in the city of Miami, Florida, United States of America. The meeting was attended by 33 National Societies of the continent, which worked mainly with the Red Cross Chapter of South Florida, State of Florida, in the search for joint solutions to the natural disasters that hit the area every year the Caribbean and Central America, as well as other issues of vital importance to America.
- Visit of Dr. Miguel Villarroel to the Headquarters of the Dominican Red Cross
- Elections of the Board of Directors of the Sectional Executive Committee of the Capital District, of the Venezuelan Red Cross
- Virtual Meeting of the Governing Board of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Virtual meeting of President and Vice Presidents of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Meeting of the Inter-American Regional Committee of the Red Cross (CORI)