The VIII Pan African Conference was held in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia from October 22 to 24, 2012. During the conference, 53 National Societies of the continent expressed their humanitarian priorities in Africa and established a 4-year agenda for the region.
- Visit of Dr. Miguel Villarroel to the Headquarters of the Dominican Red Cross
- Elections of the Board of Directors of the Sectional Executive Committee of the Capital District, of the Venezuelan Red Cross
- Virtual Meeting of the Governing Board of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Virtual meeting of President and Vice Presidents of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Meeting of the Inter-American Regional Committee of the Red Cross (CORI)