On September 21, 2019, Dr. Miguel Villarroel Vice President of the IFRC, visited in the company of Dr. Francesco Rocca President of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, Mrs. Terez Curri President of the Cross Red of the Bahamas and Mr. Walter Cotte, Regional Director for America, the facilities of the Kendal Isaac Gym, facilities enabled as a refuge for more than 1000 people who are in a situation of great vulnerability after the natural catastrophe resulting from Hurricane Dorian.
- Second virtual meeting with the presidents of the Latin American National Societies of the Red Cross
- Virtual National Steering Committee of the Venezuelan Red Cross | Venezuela
- Virtual meeting between the Board of Directors of VBC Internacional and VBC Panamá
- Virtual meeting with the presidents of the National Red Cross Societies on the American continent
- Virtual Meeting With all the Directives of the VBC