On September 21, 2019, Dr. Miguel Villarroel Vice President of the IFRC, visited in the company of Dr. Francesco Rocca President of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, Mrs. Terez Curri President of the Cross Red of the Bahamas and Mr. Walter Cotte, Regional Director for America, the facilities of the Kendal Isaac Gym, facilities enabled as a refuge for more than 1000 people who are in a situation of great vulnerability after the natural catastrophe resulting from Hurricane Dorian.
- Visit of Dr. Miguel Villarroel to the Headquarters of the Dominican Red Cross
- Elections of the Board of Directors of the Sectional Executive Committee of the Capital District, of the Venezuelan Red Cross
- Virtual Meeting of the Governing Board of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Virtual meeting of President and Vice Presidents of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Meeting of the Inter-American Regional Committee of the Red Cross (CORI)