Between March 27th and 29th, 2015, the XX Inter American Conference of the Red Cross was held in the city of Houston, USA. With the participation of 34 National Societies from the American continent and many guests from different parts of the world the conference was successfully developed. The opening ceremony was attended by the President of CORI Annabella Folgar. Within the framework of this event, the authorities corresponding to the Inter-American Regional Committee of the Red Cross (CORI) were elected. It was composed as follows: Dr. Juan Cueva, President of the Red Cross of Ecuador (President), Jose Juan Castro (President of the Red Cross of Honduras) Vice President, Mr. Jean Pierre Guiteau, President of the Red Cross of Haiti (Secretary), Dr. Jose Benjamin Ruiz President of the Salvadoran Red Cross (Treasurer), Nivea Garcia de Merhoff (Presbyterian of the Uruguayan Red Cross) and Mrs. Marja Naarendorp (President of the Red Cross of Suriname) as members.
- Second virtual meeting with the presidents of the Latin American National Societies of the Red Cross
- Virtual National Steering Committee of the Venezuelan Red Cross | Venezuela
- Virtual meeting between the Board of Directors of VBC Internacional and VBC Panamá
- Virtual meeting with the presidents of the National Red Cross Societies on the American continent
- Virtual Meeting With all the Directives of the VBC