Between March 27th and 29th, 2015, the XX Inter American Conference of the Red Cross was held in the city of Houston, USA. With the participation of 34 National Societies from the American continent and many guests from different parts of the world the conference was successfully developed. The opening ceremony was attended by the President of CORI Annabella Folgar. Within the framework of this event, the authorities corresponding to the Inter-American Regional Committee of the Red Cross (CORI) were elected. It was composed as follows: Dr. Juan Cueva, President of the Red Cross of Ecuador (President), Jose Juan Castro (President of the Red Cross of Honduras) Vice President, Mr. Jean Pierre Guiteau, President of the Red Cross of Haiti (Secretary), Dr. Jose Benjamin Ruiz President of the Salvadoran Red Cross (Treasurer), Nivea Garcia de Merhoff (Presbyterian of the Uruguayan Red Cross) and Mrs. Marja Naarendorp (President of the Red Cross of Suriname) as members.
- Visit of Dr. Miguel Villarroel to the Headquarters of the Dominican Red Cross
- Elections of the Board of Directors of the Sectional Executive Committee of the Capital District, of the Venezuelan Red Cross
- Virtual Meeting of the Governing Board of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Virtual meeting of President and Vice Presidents of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Meeting of the Inter-American Regional Committee of the Red Cross (CORI)